Suffer from sinusitis and myasthenia gravis. Need to gain weight. Any suggestions?

Hi doctor! Ever since I was extremely ill from sinusitis and myasthenia gravis I cannot seem to gain my weight back. Correction, I gained back the 10 pounds but for some reason I lost my butt and my thighs... I look tiny. Are there any suggestions? I am starting to work out more often, hopefully I will start to see a positive difference. I know most people increase their protein intake in order to gain more healthy weight in the right areas, but recall that with this disorder I should lower my protein intake. Any advice would be great, I just want my womanly body back.
Christina Mueller
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013