Infected from anal intercourse, monogamous, sore throat, fever, fibromyalgia. Flu?

Hi, is it possible for me, female, to get A n infection frm anal intercorse, frmA man ,he is large.....we Are both monogamous,, and hiv aids ......Ive been symptioms of acheynessall over, sorethroat , n feverish for a week, riteafter we had the sex......i also do have fybromyliga, he thinks hehas hurt me, i donot , im thinkin itsthe flu or some kind of regular illness, i do not hav pain in my rear or stomach so.....whatcha think doc?? Cindy
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012