Suffer from shoulder pain. Pain while lifting. History of broken bones in the pelvis. Arthroscopic surgery suggested. Second opinion?

i have shoulder pain, it radiates down my bicep my tricep. it hurts to lift and push down with my a.rm , .this started about nov 20. i kept moving it as i just thought it was sore muscles. waited to go see a doctor for 4 months.In the previous 3 years i had broken 2 bones in my pelvis for no apparent reaondonson1 month later a broken rib 2 months lator a dog knocked me down broke my ankle. 1 year later i broke my foot then second metatarsel.with this pain it goes around my armpit. i was first told complete shoulder got 2 opinions. 2nd one said yes, went back to the first one said go ahead. he took 2 more xrays and came back happy all i need now was arthroscopic surgery to rem0ve the bone he wanthd another mri WHAT UP WITH MY BODY i. am avery active 59 yr old
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013