Suffer from irregular periods. Menstrual endometrium shown in the test. What does it mean?

i m priya 24 yr old i ve a problem with irregeular periods and my doctor advised me to go for menstrual endometrium hp test.I HAD undergone the test of menstrual endometrium ..the result was given the gross appearance : multiple brownish bits are 2.3*1.6*0.4 cms in toto microscopic examination: section shws endometrial glands and stroma in seceretory phase with stromal and glandular break down. features are that of menstrual endometrium. diognosis ; endometrium-menstrual endometrium is it normal give me ur advise
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013