Suffer from irregular heavy menstruation. Have PCOS. Concerned

Hi, I am 26 years old with two children, youngest being nine months old. I had the implant in september and have had one period two months ago. (Being normal). My cycle is 42 days and had a miss carry in between my children. They diognosed me with POS, I am now having a period lasting ten days. When I started it felt like I wet myself but checked and realised it weed blood. I just assumed it must have been the start of my period but 10 days later its now heavy black discharge. Do I have anything to worry about?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013