Suffer from indigestion and bloating. Bulging stomach. History of diarrhea and constipation. Food allergy?

I have been having problems with bloating and digestion. It started about 2 months ago when I began visibly noticing that I was bloating. My stomach started bulging. Then shortly after I notice this I got sick, had diarrhea for a week and felt like a stomach flu. I began taking colon health pills and it helped get my bowels regular. I have had constipation problems all my life. But now, months later, the bulging and bloating is beginning again. This time I am either starving all the time even when I eat a big meal, or sometimes I eat and feel so full it's unbearable. I'm just concerned it could be food allergies or something worse? But my waist has increased a couple inches and I feel bloated and awful
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013