Suffer from heavy bleeding due to intramural fibroid. Ultrasound showing an area of low reflectivity in posterior myometrium. IS surgery the only option?

Hi I got hurt in my tailbone in 2010. Never realized till recently that I have intramural fibroid causing heavy bleeding. My uterus size is 107mmx62mmx59mm and my ultrasound report mentions that an area of low reflectivity measuring 63mmx68mm is seen in posterior myometrium displacing endometrium anteriorly. Does it mean surgery is the only option? I want to go go for alternative therapy... can I wait for 3-6 months or immediate surgery is required? Please answer asap. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013