Suffer from graves disease. Taking sythroid after radioactive iodine treatment. Can you help in reading my thyroid test report?

gula I have had graves disease for over35 years. I take synthroid to regulate my lack of thyroid due to radioactive iodine treatment years ago. I am currentll taking synthroid alternating between .88 and .1 each day. I check my levels approx. every 3 months to avoid problems. YESTERDAY MY T3 level was 3.6 which I believe is on the edge of lowest range, but my t4 was16.8 and tsh was 3.85. What is the best number for a free t3 in your opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013