PCOD, hormonal imbalance, husband done total thyroidectomy, papilary carcinoma of thyroid gland, sperm count increased after taking medicine.Should we go for IVF?

I am 36 yr old I have polycystic ovarian syndrome I was trying for iui for several times . i am facing hormonal disbalace. My husband done total thyroidectomy followed by radioactive iodine therapy for the papilary carcinoma of thyroid gland. His sperm count is also was very low . after taking fertyl m along with co-q for three month his sperm count was increased to 50 million nad the motility was 12% . Please suggest me that what should be our best options either doing ivf or anything else? please suggest..
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012