Long menstrual cycle. Is it related to tubal ligation or Graves disease? Have herniated disc

Hi Doctor, I am 39 with a tubal ligation 6 years ago. I also had Graves Disease which we treated with radioactive iodine about 10 years ago and have been great since except for vitamin b shots monthly which help my fatigue. I am having a menstrual cycle this month for over 20 days! At first, I thought it could be related to the factors above, but, I also have a herniated disc and just received my 2nd epidural cortisone injection and see that this could be a side effect. Any thoughts? I am seeing my endocronologist today and my Gyn tomorrow.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012