Suffer from chronic pancreatitis. Pain on the side. Appendix removed. Pain persisting. Reason? Have hypermobility syndrome

Hello to you.
I have chronic pancreatitis, & recently had an acute attack. As the days progressed I developed a pain on right side, pain increased. Dr had me admitted, 2 days later they decided to operate, they removed my inflamed appendix & lots of adhesions which took them to put extra ports & also double time on table. This was two weeks ago & I am still in very bad pain. Pancreas is better at present. I also have hypermobility this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013