Suffer from arthritis in the knees and neck. Have marijuana addiction. Advice?

hello ...iam applying or trying to apply for the medical marijuana program with little to no luck...i have many catagory 2 issues and i also have catagory 1 issues.....i have arthritis in my elbows,knees,neck and i beleive in my lower back..i know that arthritis is under catagory 1 and i dont need a specalist to fill my forms out,,,but i cant find a doctor that will and my family doctor wont because he doesnt want to be part of that system,,does any of you know what i can do or can any of you help me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013