Suffer from abnormal liver functions, fatty liver and lesions on the liver. CT enterography done. Severe pancreatitis after gall bladder removal. Chances of cancer?

At first it was abnormal liver functions, then fatty liver disease , then with a ct enterography..lesions on my liver..i also have had chronic pancreatitis following a botched removal of my gallbladder with injury to my main bileduct...i keep trying not to think cancer...have been so sick...should also say i have been on many meds ocer the years..and for the last five years or so..have been on vicodin ..tizanidine..morphine..neurontin..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013