Suffer from PCOS, irregular period. Why hasn't it started? Why does abdomen pain? Why tired more often?

hi there I suffer from pcos and did have irregular periods at the beginning of this year however since february they became regular again and was goin fine until June and I havent had a period since the 7th June. I have been getting the pains to suggest my period is coming and yet it still hasnt, last week I had light bleeding (spotting) and i thought it was coming however by the time I got to work and went to the toilet about 2-3 hours later there was nothing there. I do get sharp shooting pains every now and then in the abdominal area and I am more tired than normal. I do not feel its pregnancy but dont kno wot else it could be. Any Ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer