Suddenly got a stomach ache. Threw up a very thick mucous. Took zofran. Is this a sign of an illness?

My daughter is 4yrs old she weighs about 33lbs. About 3pm she suddenly got a stomach ache. At 5pm she threw up and it was very thick mucous along with about everything she ate for the day. She has been sick in the past few weeks so I assumed that it finally hit her with all the drainage. Well, she has yet to stop throwing up. She takes a sip of water and throws up. She had 4mg of zofran at 6pm and it didn't help her hold any fluid. She cries because she is thirsty but the second she drinks a sip it is back out 15 min later. It will be clear with white flecks and some brown flecks in it. She just keeps telling me that her stomach hurts. It doesn't hurt with a rebound pain. Only to push on it. She doesn't have a fever but her face is a tad "green". Typical bug or take her in? She is a twin and I do have a toddler as well. I would like to stop this now rather than later.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013