Sudden sharp pain in the upper abdomen. CT scan showing prominence in the bile duct and hypodensities on kidneys. Advice?

My wife (45 years old) has been experiencing a sudden sharp, stabbing pain in the right upper area of her abdomen sporadically for the past month or so. She saw her GP who ordered a full blood work up and CT scan. The blood work came back normal but the CT scan showed prominence in her bile duct and hypodensities on her kidneys. She had her gallbladder remove more than 10 years ago. She has a follow up with her GP tomorrow but I'd appreciate your insight in the interim - thank you.

Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013