Sudden blackouts. Prescribed Lonazap. Should I have a child?

Hello, i am 25 years of age female ,taking levera 500 * 2 and follic acid tablet daily. earlier i used to to take topomac 500 but ow from last 2 years it has changed to lavera. I got n attack 10 years back , at that time this problem began, i felt doen and was unconcious for 5 secs and then everything was normal. 4 years back i also got a jerk due to late night sleeping and huge exertions all day long. now doc has suggested to take lonazap tabet prior to any circumstances when i feel to have an attack , it strats with gastic and vommiting tenedence , also suffocation as symptoms before attack. but now am fine. i am planning to have baby in next year . ls advice should i plan or not.?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012