Sub-normal body temperature, weakness, body pain, nasal discharge, high BP, increased appetite. Treatment?

Hello, I am a 35 year old male in good health. For the last 2 days my temperature has been 97.0-97.2(usually 98.6 and up), have been feeling very tired and weak, body aches all over, runny nose . I just checked my blood pressure and it is 144/84 which is high for me. The odd part is even through the weakness and aches, my appetite is thru the roof. I have eaten more in the last 2 days than i did all weekend. Can you help me? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012