Stunted wisdom tooth growth, painful mouth and jaw, neck pain. What can be done?

Hello, my name is Cassandra! I have this wisdom tooth that has been coming in for a little over 2 years now.. It s on the bottom right.. I can see the whole top of the tooth, but it s not fully grown in yet.. I ve never had any problems with it until sunday morning I woke up with very bad pain in my mouth. From there it progressed to pain in the whole right side of my whole head even down to my neck . I can t hardly open my mouth wide enough to eat because my jaw is a little stiff. It hurts to swollow. My right tonsil is swollen. There is this round lump looking thing right above the back of the tooth on the jaw line. That is what really hurts the worst if it s touched or anything. It s hard to brush my teeth with that there because the pain is so intense.. The tooth is coming in straight, but I guess there is little room for it to completely come in... Can you give me some answers please weather or not I would need to get this wisdom tooth cut out?? And if the lump over the tooth is from the tooth itself?? I have kind of been worrying about it because I ve never had a problem like this before and there s a knot in my mouth...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013