Stringy skin hanging from labia minora, am a virgin. Should I go to see a doctor?

Hello, I m 17 years old and still a virgin . I ve been very worried. I have stringy skin hanging from my labia minora right underneath my clitoris. I have one hanging on the right side and maybe 4 or 5 on the left side. and they are stringy and semi thick and I checked with a mirror and it appears like more are forming in the middle. The 4 or 5 on the left side are very close together. & the ones that look like they are forming in the middle are spread apart. I m so nervous! Should I go see a doctor? Is there something I can do at home? Will they go away in time? Please help! As extra information I noticed when I was inserting a tampon in.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012