Elongation of labia minora, used herbs, painful. Is there a medication to speed the process?

Hi Doc, I am 26. i come from a culture where its strongly agreed that women should elongate their labia minora . We usually use certain herbs to do it but this is so painful for me and I have always been discouraged whenever I tried. Is their any ointment that you can advise me to use that speeds up the process and where I can access it from? Please assist because there is no way I escape this in my culture.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012