Stress, chest pain, difficulty breathing, belching. Desk job, working with computers, sitting in the same position. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, i m 33 male, 177cm height 105kg. I m engineer working in the office desk-work, computer. very usually, while sitting in the same position for a long time, or from time to time just by its own, it happens to me the following: I m getting like stressed, dull chest pain , very difficult to breath , belching . This stays for some time and releases after belching and getting better faster in a well ventilated room. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012