Strange taste in back of throat. Smoker, no alcohol. Have anxiety. Help

Hi there The past few days i ve been getting this weird taste in the back of my throat/ sinus . Taste like there is a Orange air freshener in my throat being sprayed up into my sinus/back of the throat. Its almost at the point of being unbearable. I am 22 year old Male. I am a smoker. Been smoking for about 7-8 years now. I dont drink alcohol at all. Im not very active due to my sever anxiety . I dont know if any of this info helps. Please help me! I dont know how much longer i can live with this chemical Orange taste any longer. Thank You Shane Please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013