Strange sensation in lungs and wing pipe, painful and fluttering, hernia in diaphragm, breathlessness, over weight. Help?

Hi, I have a strange sensation in the upper part of my lung, wind pipe!

The other night I had a strange sensation, not only painful, fluttering in the upper part of my lung and then a terrible heartburn followed.

I was painting with acrylic paint now, and I feel it's difficult to breath, feels really unnatural and scary.

I also have a terrible hernia in my diaphragm, can't eat at night, AND I stopped breathing twice one night, two episodes right after another. I am overweight, but not obese.

Does all of this happen because of the hernia?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013