Strange feeling, abdomen part vibrate nervously, makes body hot. Cause and cure?

doctor iwant to ask about a strange feeling that i feel i feel that my thighs or actually the abdomin part vibatre nervously anf makes my body very hot which annoys me and drives me crazy , and continous for along time .. it relaxes me when i put cold water or ice on the hot part... it had been for about 3 months and it hurts alot .. it also relaxes when i move my legs quickly and jump.. would u like to tell me plz what caused this and how to get rid from this felling , and may it relate to sitting on a cold floor fora along time.. as i remember that before this feeling starts , i have set on a cold floor for the whole night on the laptop and felt very cold but couldn t stand .. so if there is a relation how to get rid of this please if u can help because of my exams are nearby and i can;t concentrate well with this annoying felling. thank u very much
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013