Stopped using Depo, tried to conceive, had long period, now light bleeding. Suggest?

Hi Doc, I stopped using Depo in December 2011 and since last year I tried to concieve. I started having long periods which lasted for about a month or two. I visited a doctor and was told that my period has to go back to normal so I must use the pill for a couple of months. I started using Oralcon on the 18 January 2013 when I had my first period which started on the 16 January 2013 the same day as December 2012 when my period started. So now my period is light and I think I am starting to have a normal period. So when can I stop using the pill and practice concieving??? I am 25 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013