Stopped taking pill due to bleeding in between. Had unprotected sex, still no periods. Is it side effect ?

hi i stopped taking my pill for medical reasons just because i was bleeding in between my pill microgynon 30 thats was at 9th feb had slight light bleed just b 4 i stopped all pill in that cycle had unprotected sex about two week after and ive still not got my period i feel like im going to come on have all signs but no bleed. could i be pregnant or is it side affect from coming off pill was taking microgynon for 6 months.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013