Stopped taking microgynon pills. Had unprotected sex. How can I stop being pregnant? Will starting the pill help?

Hello. I am on the microgynon pill and am on my 7 day break from coming on my period early. I m not to sure when I am due to go back on my pill, but I am doing it from when I came on my period which was Thursday so I am going to take it next on Friday. I have had unprotected sex, and am not due on my pill for another 4 days. Can I just take the pill now to stop me from getting pregnant? Or is that not possible? Or am I still protected from pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013