Stopped periods, birth control, low estrogen level, menopause

i have been going to the doctor for over 2 years now, i am a 25 year old i stopped having periods when i was 16 and when i was 17 i started taking birth control and had a period until i stopped taking it at 20, since then i have not have one at all. i have had ultrasounds done and numerous blood test done and all they can tell me is that i have went through menapause at a very early age and that my estrogen level was a 14 and should be 400. I had one period 4 months ago completly out of the blue though, is there anyway that i can get pregnant and what could cause my estrogen level to be so low. the doctor also put me on birth control again and i did not start a period all it did was bring my estrogen level up.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012