Stopped contraception pills. Loss of weight, lactose intolerant, hardened lymph nodes under arms. Related to?

I stoped my cotraceptive pill april 2012. I had my period soon after but have not had it again since. i have lost alot of weight since then but presume itrg just due to the pill as i have always eaten healthy and excercised alot. I also have alot of tummy issues, am lactose intolerant and have a hardened lymphnode under my arm . its not getting any bigger and is not sore. I dont knw if this is all related
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013