Stopped birth control pills. Having unprotected sex. Having missed periods, light spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

I stopped taking my birth control pills mid pack and have been having sex during that time. I normally have my withdrawal bleed during my third or fourth day of my placebo pills and It has now been 10 days and I still have not bleed at all I had light spotting that lasted for only a few hours and then turned brown and stopped and never touched my underwear only when I wiped. My question is what are the chances of pregnancy?.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013