Stopped birth control due to headache and anxiety attacks. Have vitamin D deficiency. Cause?

I stopped taking a new birth control about a month ago because it was making me feel sick and about a month after to the day that I began taking it I had a horrible migraine headache and anxiety attack. I went to the dr and had blood work and the only thing that showed up was I had a vitamin d deficiency and my cholesterol is a bit elevated. I only bleed for one day while on this new pill and have missed a period all together. I have had 2 other attacks since I stopped taking the pill but no one has given me an explanation as to what it could be. I don't know if it's linked to the change in hormones or the vitamin D issue
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013