Stopped birth control. Milky white discharge, cramps, headaches. Negative pregnancy test. No periods

I was on birth coontrol I stopped using them then my period was suppossed too start and I didn't a couple days after that I had a milky white discharge for like a couple days then it stopped I have been having cramps and headaches and some first signs of prgenacy but I didn't get my period for seven days I took a pregnancy actually three of them days apart and they said negative and now today I got a very light reddish color discharge am I pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013