Stopped betablocker after pulse rate becomes low. Pulse rate increases, high BP after returning from toilet. Reason?

I had undergone bypass surgery in2004. Recently doctor stopped beta blocker as pulse rate was very low to 50. I am prescribed blood pressure tablet and for emergency beta blocker concore 1.25 mg. After going to toilet my pulse rate goes up to 90 and blood pressure 140/70 I am fine after 1 hr. but when pulse rate goes near 100 and BP 160/60 I take concore.why pulse rate go up after returning from toilet?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012