Stomach pain while eating, unable to breath. Taking omperazole for GERD. How to cure?

A handful of times when Im eating I get this huge building up pain in my stomach, and i just try to breathe thru the pain but I feel like I cant breathe and like Im having a hot flash . Then its over and I wait a few minutes to get better and can contine eating. Im 33 yr old female dont smoke dont drink. Take omperazole for GERD , take vitamins , take psyhe meds, stool softners and fibercon . Its so so so scary when its happening I feel like I could die
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
K I understood the prob but pain abdomen which area of stomach is very important and hw is the pain exactly like pricking,coliky, type or any radiation to other parts of body ...if u would have mentioned those it was better for me to answer more specifically ,and u r already using lot of medicines ....any way I wil try to help u ...if pain abd is non radiating and its vague in character nd it reduced after defecation ...probably cause may be IBS ,if thr is no relief or radiating type of pain then u need to get a ultrasound abdomen to look for pancreas prob ,gall stone ,kidney stones,appendicites, if u r having fever with tht thn we need to suspect abscess in liver or spleen .any way USG is normal thn consider taking this medicines tab Colirid 1 tab bid,tab sompraz-L 1 od before breaf fast for 3 weeks stop omeprazole ,aftr 3 weeks u can again continue omez,try to modify diet ,avoid spicy nd oily food specially in the night and try to avoid stress,regular walking ,sleeping and eating habits shud be regular ...thank u hope this suggestion may help u