Abdominal pain, GERD, Gastritis symptoms, stomach pain, cancer ?

abdominal pain since 2005-2006, worsening last couple of weeks to daily pain. 2 EGDS found nothing. Dad died of Colon cancer. Seen 3 GI Specialist, cant no one seem to diagnose me and cure me. please help. They are saying either GERD or Gastritis Disease. Went to ER over the weekend gave meds. Woke up in pain, stomach killing me non stop. NO ONE can seem to help me, cure me no matter how many doctors i see. I cant take the pain anymore. I feel like im slowly dying. PLEASE HELP.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

GERD or Gastritis are very common disease and most if people in world and around us suffer one of this disease in their life. When 3 GI specialist has assured you that this is not the cancer, then you should be relaxed. Death of your father by colon cancer and feel like slowly dying may be the reason for your apprehension. Stress free life and medication are key factor to get rid of GERD or gastritis. Meditation will help you a lot to get rid of this stress.
Have a good health

Psychologist Dr. K. V. Anand's  Response
Dec 2015
The symptoms never shows any signs of cancer, You are becoming unnecessarily panicky. The pain may be due to gastric disorder or digestive disorder. The doctors are right in their diagnostic. Mostly you have developed anxiety induced IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) which has its own medications. Follow strict diet without acidity inducing foods and you can see the difference.