What causes lot of noise from stomach?

I have gastric problem at times.Currently in night or throughout the day it makes lot of noise in stomach.I have started having lot of water but it showing no result.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 27 days later
Brief Answer: Can you elaborate... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I am not sure how your query was pending for so long on XXXXXXX This hasn't happened earlier. I apologize for the inconvenience. I shall answer on their behalf. Noise that you hear in your stomach is due to aggravated peristaltic movements. If you have no abdominal cramps and your stool habits are normal, the aggravated movements is generally not concerning. These movements settle down gradually on its own. If they haven't settled yet, I would like to know the details of tests you have been through and if your gastric problem has settled down with Razo. I would also like to know about your personal habits - smoking, alcohol or any other habits. Awaiting your reply to discuss further. Regards
Follow-up: What causes lot of noise from stomach? 5 minutes later
I do not have any bad habits.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Do you have the tests results? Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX It is good to know that you don't smoke or drink. As described earlier, the noises that you hear from your abdomen is not abnormal and worrisome if you have no abdominal cramps and your stool habits are normal. I would like you to confirm that you don't have abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and stool problems. I would also like to know about the tests you have undergone and its results. You can use the site's uploader to upload scanned reports. I look forwards for complete details. Regards