Stomach pain, vomiting sensation, diarrhoea, high fever. Stool, urine test done. Taken Sterptoquin, Ciprofloxacin. Treatment?

Hi, I m 42 years old/ femail. I got a pain in abdomin followed by the urge to vomit - but I didn t vomit- then diarrhea came- then by night I got chills then high fever. I was diagnosed by a doctor in Egypt, took medication (sterptoquin- nifuroxazide 200mg- protozole )& antibiotic (cipro floxacin 500), for a 7days, in the middle pain was localized at upper right abdomin, ultrasonic didn t show any ubnormality except a mild urinarry bladder thickening which suggests inflammation.... I got better but not 100% normal.. Then after stopping my medication, 5 days later, I got another pain and diarrhea repeated!!! Stool & urin analyses are normal except 10-12 pus in stool! What shall I do? Doctors in egypt just want me to repeat antibiotic. Any lab investigations required ? Or any guide lines? Shall I take same medicine again???? Why? Also is (flagil) important in my case? Another note: I started to have a mild bearable pain in both kidnies- doctor said we can wait & watch. Thanks Sahar
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012