Stomach pain, itchiness in penis and anus, vomiting yellow bile. Treatment for symptoms?

hey for some reason i feel sick every morning like my stomach is empty and all day my stomach hurts alot during the day and inside my penis and anus are itchy and my urine looks chaulky ... it usually makes me throw up yellow acid that burns in the morning until i refill my stomach but i eat alot so idk what it cud be please help thanks eric
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

It is very hard to find one disease matching all mentioned symptoms. It looks like you may have few of them. Stomach pain and vomiting can be caused by peptic ulcers or gallstones. Pancreas disease is also possible.
Penis itching and abdominal pain can be caused by urinary tract infection and it probably makes your urine looks strange.
Anus itching most often is caused by hemorrhoids or pinworms.
I suggest you to have some diagnostics performed. Abdominal ultrasound, full blood work, liver tests, amylase, urine analysis and upper GI endoscopy should be done. Stool tests are also advisable.

Hope this will help.
Regards.