Stomach pain followed by dizziness leading to collapsing, EKG showed axis deviation. Worrisome?

My brother in law is a very healthy and very athletic 30 year old male who has just experienced some stomach pain, followed by some dizziness . Then he just collapsed. When he was taken to the ER, he woke up sweating and confused. Of course after an ekg they wanted to send him home until my sister had them look at it again. They saw a right axis deviation. 114 degree angle. He is still feeling dizzy and has been on and off for a month or so. Now they are doing anothher test. Should he be worried? They said they usually see this in pediatric patients. He has looked pale the past year and has lost weight. Doctors seem to overlook so much and dismiss things. I have seen this first hand with 3 family members recently with severe cases. Any suggestions or feedback? Worried! They are about to get married and have a 2 year old child.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012