Stomach hurts when trying to urinate. Change in the colour of bowel movement. Reason?

My 5 year old daughter had to pee but could not get it out. She said her belly hurt during the time she was attempting to urinate. Last bowel movement was Thursday evening and rock like appearance. Wednesday evening her BM was more red in color, nothing she ate to my knowledge could off tinted it red, Wednesday evening she did have a green icy, which I did see that Thursday evening in her BM still with some red. What could be causing all of this?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013