Stomach bloating, swelling, pain in left hip, kidneys, nausea. On mirena coil. Side effects of birth control?

i have had my mirena coil for 6 months nearly 7, i had it because i have endometreosis and they said it would stop my pain, since i had it fited something in my stomach area does not feel right, my belly has got bigger like it swollen, i got abdominal pains and pains on my left hip, pains in my kidneys and i get a period sensation. I keep feeling really hot and bothered and really sick and tired, i had had very tender breasts and not felt myself, i need help
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013