Stiffness, pain in the heel, bought flipflops, no relief, seeing physiotherapist. What questions should I ask?

I have a spur heel for the last six months or so. I had marogold paste treatmnet and Hakla Lava. At present I am doing exercises as advised by gp as well as supplemented my diet with D3 and glycosamine. problem continues and my lower legs strt paining at times and I get tired after a short walk. also end up with more stiffness and pain in my heel. Since this started I feel low in my overall energy, find it difficult to cope with my work load that involves many hours of computer work. I also feel emotionally overwhelmed, irritated and stressed and it takes lots of effort to keep myself going at times. By the way I am using insoles and bought myself a pair of fitflops and felt for the first time a bit better especiaaly with fitflops that i wear to work and at home. however my ankle swells and aggravates pain inspite of the insoles and fitflops. I had hurt this right ankle many times in the past, also i have flat feet . I am seeing NHS physio next week. could you suggest any useful questions I should ask. I do not want steroid injections though.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012