What is the cause of painful feet?
User rating for this question
why my feet hurt.
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 8 days later
Brief Answer: Muscle strain or positional anomaly or flat feet. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Pain in the feet occurs mostly due to a muscle strain or positional anomaly or flat feet. A direct examination will help in proper diagnosis. To help decrease your symptoms, you can start taking tylenol double strength twice daily after meals. Improvising your body posture and doing light exercises like aerobics will help in maintaining the muscle tone. Pay careful attention to selecting the correct running shoe based upon the foot type. This is extremely important. In selected cases, shoe inserts (orthotics) may be necessary. The shoe inserts often permit patients to continue their routine activities.You may need few physiotherapy sessions along with prescription anti inflammatory drugs after getting yourself examined from an Orthopedician. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care..
People also viewed
- Mirena and kidney stonres
- What causes pain in the knees and feet
- What causes pain and swelling on feet
- Chest feels like bricks sitting
- Dexa scan bright white areas
- Can kidney problem patient takes legumes
- Mucous in stool related to kidneys
- What causes pain in kneeslegsankels and feet
- Merina can you get kidney stones
- Dark green veins brhind knee caps
- Leukemia and kidney stones
- What are the possible causes for pain in feet
- Brigham young in charcot joint surgery
- Short of breath ribs
- What is the cause of chronic pain in feet