Stiff neck, headache, sinus infection and pain in the back. History of anemia and asthma. What is the treatment?

I woke up about 4 weeks ago with a stiff neck . It hasn t gone away. It has a headache that comes and goes. Now for two days I have had symptoms of a sinus infection . And this morning woke up with pain in the middle of my back. And it seems between my shoulder blades are burning a bit. I have asthma , and anemia . Otherwise healthy thank goodness. sorry, I can t afford to pay anything.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013