Sticky skin sensation in groin area, rashes, discomfort. Negative fungal, STD test. Treatment?

I have a sticky skin sensation in my groin area. This follows a rash that has gone away now after various treatment. I have seen a dermatoligist who has tested for fungal infections and found none. The original rash was tested and no std present. Advice is to wash regularly wear loose clothes etc but the stickiness is still there and is constantly uncomfortable and hence frustrating! A solution would be great!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013