Started taking adderall. Had an oral surgery. Can I also take vicodin?

Hi, I started taking adderall 1o mg bid. Today is my second day on the medication. I had oral surgery this morning and was administered ladocaine. I felt really strange (in my head) after the surgery. It s time for my second dose of the adderall, and I just want to make sure there is no interactions between the two drugs.... I was also prescribed 5mg s of vicodin for the tooth pain. Is it safe to have all 3 in my system? And will one cancel out the other?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012