Started primolut N to delay periods, saw brown spotting later in the night. Should I double the dosage?

Hi...someone please help, i wanted to delay my period for 6 days so i started taking primolut N 5mg at 7:45 pm since the last 3 days (ie started on sunday 23rd dec 2012) including today(tuesday 25th dec 2012),but today after taking the pill at 7:45pm i saw a little spotting brown color later in the night,should i double my dose nd start morning and evening from tomorrow.Will my periods stop.please answer ,its urgent as my flight leaves tomorrow night and going depends entirely on my periods.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012