Started oral contraceptive. Got BHGC tests done. Am I pregnant?

hi dr.. here is 24/F i had a normal regula period. I started taking regula oral contraceptive pills.....21 days, the 1st packet got over. but the next 7 days, I DID NOT GET ANY PERIODS. SO I STARTED THE PILLS- FEMILON once again. Is tay with my fiance so, sex is pretty much regular. Aafterwards i started getting pregnancy symptoms within 5 days of starting my second pill. I tested using home pregnancy kits(5 of them) One dark line, one very faint on all of them. GOT A BHGC PREGNANCY TEST DONE FROM HOSPITAL. BETA HCG TOTAL SERUM(PREGNANCY) - ECLIA = 0000miU/ml. AM I PREGNANT? HOME KITS, RESULTS HAVE CONFUSED ME. IF YESS, THE ANY IDEA AS TO HOW MANY WEEKS OF PREGNANCY I AM IN.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012