Started irregular periods. Not under stress. What are the risks?

Hi, the last 3 periods have been irregular. First one started by bleeding few days earlier. second one came 1 week before normal(being alway regular) and the last one came one week earlier with a very little bleeding, just few drops and flollowed for normal bleed. Is ongoing since 21 days in total. I am 41, workin a lot, but I do not related with stressas I been told. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012

YOu are 42 and you need pelvic scan to rule out fibroids and to see thickness of endometrium.

check your thyroid profile.
if it is normal and bleeding is less you dont worry about it.
it may be pre menopausal
consult an gynaecologist and do pap smear.